Falooda is a cold beverage in the Indian Sub Continent.
- 1-2.5 tsp Rose Syrup
- Sabja seeds (Basil Seeds)
- Ice Cream
- Dry Fruits
- Pistachio powder
The important part in the falooda is the the looks.
1. Heat milk with a little sugar.
2. Boil Vermicili as usual and cool it before putting in the serving glass
3. Put the Sabja seeds (Basil Seeds) so that it swells up
To create your falooda.
1. Add 100-150 ml/glass milk and then vermicili
2. Add rose syrup and mix slightly so you get that red color
3. Add the basil seeds around the rose coloured milk. Make sure it is not only on one side.
4. When you take ice cream you will want an effect as shown in the picture. Take tsp and slowly scrape the desired quantity of ice cream.
5. Sprinkle pistachios on top.
Cool it in the fridge for an hour or desired time. You could put in the ice cream at the time of serving.